Monday, February 20, 2012

I would look for the good qualities in everyone and enjoy them for those.


Every person you meet in life has some experience they can share that will make you a better person.

Jeremiah 1:7 (New International Version)
7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.

I always find it interesting how people judge each other. They make snide comments about other people, stare, laugh at or even ignore others.

 I have been many places and met many people from presidents to homeless men. The one thing I have found is they all have something to share, a moment in their life or experience that you and I can learn from.  Most of us never give them the chance. We look at their clothes, jobs, income and yes most of all their appearance and decide to pass them by.

What if in the one moment you chose not to speak to someone or acknowledge them, you have eliminated the chance to make a new friend or worse yet find an answer you have been looking for all your life. Life can't always be about money, glamour and the life we currently live.

If you do one thing for yourself today work on your people skills. Say hi to someone you don't know. Acknowledge the person you always meet on the corner or call someone you always said you would like too.  It may be surprising what you learn.

Remember you are not doing it for them you are doing it for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment